2. Fornication leads to Illegitamacy, illegitimacy creates poverty, Drug addiction foster idleness, idleness leads to poverty
3. Deficiency of charity leads to a divided society between rich and poor.
4. Created a welfare/idle dependent class (free bread and circus)
5. Society then has 3 levels: Hidden Elite, Industrious working, Idle Dependent Poor.
6. Elite organize idle dependent poor against industrious working class.
7. permitted themselves to be ruled by a dictator
8. trade deficit with China (sent gold to china for spices and illicit drugs)
9. needed empire to conquer more land to bring in more gold tribute
10. didn't have enough troops in the army
11. Marian Reform let German Barbarians (Foederati) serve in military and promised access to welfare.
12. Welfare state is bankrupt
13. Government cuts off welfare benefits to Barbarians (Foederati aliens)
15. Odoacer organizes Foederati insurrection
16. Empire broken by Foederati Barbarian pressure from the inside and German Barbarian pressure from the outside.
17. Elite divide up the Roman Empire bringing in the Dark Feudalist Age.
After the division of Rome:
18. Planned destruction of rival Christian capitals.
19. 100-years war, Crusades, and Muslim movement culminate with the destruction of Constantinople
20. Holy Roman Empire continues until Dec 1805 (Treaty of Pressburg).
21. Joseph Smith Born Dec 1805
22. 1815, Fabian Elite defeat Napoleon expand operations from Vatican to City of London (Rothschild British Empire)